Telling HMRC you are self employed

If you started being self employed during the tax year ended 5 April 2019 and have not told HMRC that you are self employed you must do so on or before 6 October 2019.

The HMRC website tells you what you have to do but why not ask an accountant to do it on your behalf. It's a lot easier.

We include this service as part of our fee because it's so important to start off on the right track with HMRC.

And by the way, if you started self employment before 6 April 2018 and haven't told HMRC you're self employed don't sit around doing nothing hoping HMRC will ignore you.

Take the bull by the horns, tell HMRC you are self employed and take the initiative to minimise/avoid any penalties for late registration. Better still, ask an accountant (the right accountant!) to do it for you.

If you need any advice or want us to help phone Stuart on 07866 800721 or email him at stuart@3ca.co.uk.


This product has been added to your cart